domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Play "Against" the Table

We are taught in poker usually have to play against the table. For example, this means that the very conservative have to be bluffed. Play very conservatively to the bluffers, play very irrational to the rational, for the irrational, we must play them as probabilities. And so on.

The dimensions in which players can be read are endless. The better the players, the more dimensions and the wider the complexity of the personalities and betting patterns in which we must put our rivals. This is the essence player readings.

People that are not well read in poker often relate reading poker players to the reading of tells or mannerisms, thus these may be important in a live game, they can also be misleading. I refer especially to this in another post.

In summary, the way to succeed in the poker table is to play the opposite style of your opponent. Many times your table is not all conservative or all manic. That's when multilevel reading begins and sometimes you will face in the same hand 2, 3 and 4 more players!

In the field of seduction something very alike happens. Women usually are not looking for a regular and standard guy. They are looking for the "alpha male", that which outstands for something special and different, the one who "plays against the table." (Even though they themselves often believe they just want a kind of "normal and caring guy")

This personality type is attractive because women seek evolutionarily 4 main aspects of an alpha male personality. Our mission as men is to show that we can outstand in these areas being different than the rest, being unique.

It is necessary to understand that this is true because thousands of years of natural evolution, where women have learned to that if she can be with the alpha male, she will be able to spread her genes more efficiently.I know this may sound a little too primitive, but these impulses are in the depths of our unconscious and the combination of these reasons are what make us feel that primitive desire to reproduce. The advantage we have is that being in the XXI century, we can use this information for us to be more successful and pull off our best alpha male.

These are the aspects that attract a woman and that will help her see us as alpha males and distinguish ourselves from the rest:·
Leader:
Perhaps the most obvious trait that makes us attractive today. Any alpha male must be able to show its leadership in any situation. To stand out it would be enough to tell some anecdote where we stand out as leaders. We all have been or are leaders in relation to something! If not ... please get hands on!

Presellected by women:
This point is tricky because it is not so easy to understand. Intuitively we would think that if a woman sees us with many women they would think we were a player and that can go against us. It may be ... however, most commonly is a plus! In the strange and twisted female mind, the reasoning is:

"If this guy is surrounded by women, he must be qualified enough to be a good male, therefore I want him too"

To have a plus in this item, you do not need to be literally and physically surrounded by women. It will be enough to have situations in which part of our common life is to deal with high-value, attractive and required women.

Take care of loved ones:
No alpha female will want to be with a male who does not worry about their family and loved ones (especially women such as mother, sister, girlfriend). We increase our value when we show that we care what happens to our loved ones and that we are able to take action to defend and protect them.

Human, able to connect:
When you are getting to know a woman, you can show all I have mentioned in the latter points, characteristics of an alpha male, but very often we ignore the need for women to connect with their partner.

"A woman wont fall in love with those values men show, but they will fall for what he is able to make her feel"

This explains so much. Please take a few minutes to understand the above situation, expressing essentially the basis of male-female romantic relationships. To achieve this, we must genuinely be interested in the person we have before us, only then we can connect.

A common mistake that people make when interacting with women is trying to connect first of all, whereas the right thing to do is to do this once the woman has come to realize that we are sufficiently "alpha" to show that we can connect.

A common error both before and after understanding these concepts is to try to demonstrate these values
​​by using phrases such as:

  • I am the manager of ...·
  • I make a lot of money
  • I have a sports car
  • I am very sensitive
  • I have many options for girls
  • Etc.


Which one is more pathetic!

The best way to show all these values
​​is through the telling of a story that has enough highlights, which subtly take for granted these points. Men, as rational beings, seek to demonstrate verbally or visually, when the truth is that since women are sentient beings and receivers, the correct way to show all these values is doing it in a tacit way. We all have stories, anecdotes and experiences in which we have emerged as leaders, pre-selected by women, caregivers of loved ones, and sentient beings, capable of connecting. The trick is to tell these stories all at once hopefully where these features stand out clearly:

This is an example of storythat meets the description above:

When I was in college, I went on exchange to Australia. Although no one from my college had ever gone to this city (Gold Coast) I did not mind because I thought it was a great adventure, experience Australia and a city in the north where there was plenty of sunshine and holidays throughout the year.

(Here is shown how a leader takes initiative and goes to an unknown country in a trade that no one had done. A leader is able to take risks successfully. Moreover, going as an exchange student to Australia may mean that I have a high cultural and intellectual level, which is a value, without explicitly saying so)

I had only been there for a couple of weeks and I frequently hung in the most important night club, where I became friends with the guards and the DJ. That night, I was there by myself and was waiting for a little while until some other friends show up.

(Shows how clearly a leader with initiative surrounds himself with people of high value to its objectives, and is capable of going alone to a bar to meet new people, given his social skills)

So I was drinking quietly when this girl came to the bar with the most beautiful hair I had seen. She was with a friend and spent a couple of minutes until I approached them.

This girl not only had one of the most beautiful faces I've seen but also could not stop noticing her hair, and finally after a while I coulndt help asking her about the flashy hair. She said she really was a hair model and was in the Gold Coast as an exchange student also doing a graduate degree in economics.

(Implying that I can also pay attention beyond the physical aspects of the woman being a sensitive and emotionally connected guy)

After a while of talking, I could not stop touching the hair, until out of a sudden I literally got hooked my wrist watch to her hair. We started to struggle for a bit until finally, to my surprise, the entire hair slipped! ... awkward moment ... it was a wig!

I asked her what happened? Why did she lie? It turned out that she actually was a model of hair, only after much manipulation of of it, it ends up burning. We left the venue and told her I wanted to see her face well with no wig. It turned out that she was so beautiful that she did not need to wear a wig.

(I suggest that I am able to establish a close relationship in no time with a woman of high value)

It turned out that thanks to this incident, she realized she did not need to wear a wig because her beautiful face was enough. So after a couple dates this brilliant girl was my girlfriend during my stay in Australia and still today we are good friends.

(Able to maintain a mature relationship of friendship even after a break)



No hay comentarios: